I love questions. When I have a question, I feel focused and motivated.
And the world is full of possibility.
When I write my blog entries, I start with a few questions that interest me, and use them as a core to weave the writing around.
On this page, I’ve included an index of questions with links to the blog entries that address those questions:
- Have you ever had conflicting desires about wanting to change?
- What does it really mean to be me? How much can each of us change? How much can we cast aside our experience and limitations and become something completely different?
- What if I wasn’t afraid of what other people think? What if I stopped trying to please everyone?
- What if the shapes and structures that we accept as fact within our life are really fluid? What if I could take any spiritual shape?
- Why do my attempts to change work like a rubber band? (The more I try to pull away from where I am, the harder I’m pulled back!)
- How many of our LifeDreams (such as the “American dream”) are really what we want? What if you’ve borrowed them from your friends, family, country, etc.?
- What do we give up when we let go of our dreams? Can we see what’s behind the dream and find a different way to express that essence in our current or future life?